Tuesday, June 28, 2011

110627-29 -- STP

Dear Sir,
IT was my privilege to be a part of three day training program. I really enjoyed the session and learnt a lot. As you said honing of skills from time to time is necessary, I feel this kind of training was needed and should be frequently conducted. The session was inspiring and after long I met a real guru, who thinks so much for the benefit of the society and the students. The three day program made me confident professionally and also I feel I couldn't make people to feel my absence. People always said I have a lot of pride, I never realized or tried to deliberately hurt anyone. Now I feel my actions/ words/ behavior offended my near and dear. There is a change in me, I could see and people also observe a change. Thank you Sir.

I know mere Thanks will not express what I learnt. I promise to share all the things which I learnt.

With Regards
Sheetal Reddy

============================================

Thank u very much sir
sir it was nice time, and we learnt many things, especially u were like encyclopedia for me,
u know each and every thing any topic u were awesome i never met a person like that before
i will be keep in touch with u,

thanking you

rajacyril

lllllllll=========================================lllllllll

Thank you very much sir for updating us with the new teaching methods as well as imparting the knowledge about the traditional methods.
I am personally very much inspired by this three days programme. i am also proud to be associated with a great person like you with all the hope for the same in the future thank you once again.

sabitha reddy


SEE Videos AT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIS7HvaYXg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQel7PAW-c







































1 comment: